Tuesday 21 July 2015

Jonathan Agnew Talking Knowl Hill Cricket Club


Back in May I travelled up to Lords to meet Jonathan Agnew from Test Match Special. This was an absolute highlight for me being a big cricket fan. I travelled up after work, and managed to get into the ground after play had finished, on day 1 of the 1st test between England and New Zealand, to meet Aggers under the media centre. The reason for the meeting was to photograph Jonathan for the new book, Lives & Times, I am writing to raise funds for the Beating Bowel Cancer charity.

In just the few minutes we had together I managed to get the photo for the book, a photo with the Beating Bowel Cancer charity tie for the Facebook group that raises awareness about bowel cancer, and a photo of myself and Aggers. Jonathan also very kindly did a short video message for the Knowl Hill Cricket Club side I play for following our disastrous 48 all out the previous week. It's worth a watch and the following week we scored a much more respectable 159 in a drawn match :)






No comments:

Post a Comment