Sunday 2 March 2014

Another Year Passes


Celebrating my birthday recently in 2014 I came to realise how comfortable I am with my age at the moment and I didn't feel tormented by it as I have been in some years gone past by worries about how old I am, where I should be in life etc etc etc. There are a number of possible reasons for this. Over the last year I have lost a stone in weight so am feeling much healthier, fitter and generally better about myself. I have also slowly begun to be happier with myself and to enjoy where I am in the here and now and stop worrying about the future. I concede that this is still work in progress, and I still have a way to go. This year in particular the occasion was lovely, we spent it at The Shire Horse in Maidenhead, a pub mum lived at when her parents ran it for over 30 years or so many years ago. My niece Anna was as ever the star of the show. The top photo is lovely with Anna being flanked by her 2 ugly uncles!


No comments:

Post a Comment