Monday 9 July 2012

Changes and a New Look


For some years now I have kept my hair short and not had the confidence to wear my glasses out socially. Occasionally however there comes a point when a change is required and a need to shake things up. I think am at that point, and whilst lots of things have been happening this year in some ways I feel like I have been treading water for a very long time. I need to place a greater emphasis on positivity especially at the moment, and I have to concede that it tends to come and go with me so I want to try and grab it and hold onto it! So the plan is to keep the hair a bit longer without letting the curls come back to take full hold and to try and work my way through the glasses battle and be able to wear them out socially a lot more. Of course from such small seeds seeds of change bigger things may potentially happen too, but this will do for starters! :)

2 comments:

  1. Well i think its a GREAT look, very Made in Chelsea / Proudlock, but you wont know what on earth i am going on about if i say that! So you'll just have to trust me its a good look! :)

    ReplyDelete