Wednesday 2 November 2011

I'm Not An Early Morning Person, But...

I have never been much of an early morning person; this in spite of having to get up at 6:30 weekday mornings to be in for work for 7:30. This early start is more to do with avoiding rush hour traffic. It usually takes a couple of cups of tea and 9:00 to pass before I begin to feel wide awake and deal with another day.

Today was a slightly different scenario as we had the most brilliant autumn sunrise and mild November morning. As I approached work at Medmenham the sun was coming up and I was able to pull into a lay by on the side of the road and get this view.


I am currently dog sitting so we went straight off for a walk around the farm before starting work. The sun was slowly breaking over the trees and it was a really great time to have a stroll.


The first delivery I did was ridiculously early before 8:00, but it was only a couple of miles or so up the road out in the sticks and the view across the fields was stunning.

 

It was quite some first hour at work, and was a great way to set up another lovely autumn day. Time and time again I am reminded just what a fantastic part of the country I am fortunate enough to live and work in.

1 comment: