Sunday 16 October 2011

A Weekend Away In Salisbury


I always have difficulty in taking off work working the way I do on my own, but I am aware of the necessity of having time out and getting some good rest and relaxation. A weekend away has finally been achieved all be it a 24 hour trip to the catherdral city of Salisbury. I did take a Friday afternoon off work so it did actually feel like a good break. 


The Grasmere House Hotel was lovely, an old Victorian house set in a couple of acres of land with views of the cathedral and a gorgeous stream running at the bottom of the garden with swans and ducks a plenty.




I was in the company of two of my best friends! :)


The Indian summer continues providing beautiful autumn colours in the late afternoon stunning sunshine.




An idyllic setting and a great place to get away and unwind from the everyday stresses. A perfect trip! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment