Saturday 23 April 2011

Dinner


This is a small snap shot of the morning after the night before. I had three friends round for the dinner and at one point during the evening I was questioned about the whole point of doing this blogging stuff. There is no huge reasoning to it, but it just paints a small picture of where I am, what I am doing and where I am going for anyone interested enough to spend a minute reading it occasionally. I don't entertain very often, but these kinds of nights are the nights I probably enjoy most nowadays spending good times with great people. The one downside to it is the huge pile of washing up to do. Oh to have a dishwasher!

2 comments:

  1. Those plates look very clean! Obviously great food! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha well I did my best with a chilli and french onion soup...

    ReplyDelete